If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:10AM – Be listening for a chance to win tickets to see Aerosmith!!!
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:15AM – Be listening for your name in the Jamaican Me Crazy trip giveaway!
7:30AM – Simon Pegg stops by the show!!!
7:45AM – They Walk Among Us
8:40AM – Be listening for your name in the Jamaican Me Crazy trip giveaway!
Are you angry? Maybe you should visit the Anger Room!
Parties, a stinky 3rd grader, and money in…Notes from the News!!!
Rock of Ages is a sad opening for Tom Cruise.
Jody was on vacation in Mexico and stayed at El Dorado.
Mike Evans has your Hollywood scoop!
Hitchhiker shot himself.
We’d love to hear what you think, so go take our Poll of the Day!
Simon Pegg stopped by the show!!!
A robber, baby bangs, and a teddy bear in…They Walk Among Us!!!
- American Airlines Suspends Flight Attendant After Stroller Altercation
- Grandview HS’s Baseball Team Throws 3 No-Hitters In A Row
- Students Cover Prince’s ‘Let’s Work’ in Adorable Video
- Cuba Gooding Senior’s Death May Be Linked to Overdose
- See How Critics Feel About “Unforgettable”, “The Promise”, “Free Fire”, Disneynature “Born In China” and “The Lost City Of Z”
- Blake Powers’ #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: April 21-23
- Tony Romo To Call Cowboys Thanksgiving Game
- What Your Dog’s Guilty Look Means
- Texas Teen Hacks School Computer System and Charges Students For Better Grades
- Happy 37th Birthday to Tony Romo – Who’ll Call Two Cowboys Games This Season