Machu Picchu is on everyone’s bucket list…
As you will see from the itinerary, we are going to see some amazing places and sights! Let me be very specific and say that if you have breathing difficulties, you probably won’t want to do this. The altitude is very high and we wouldn’t want anyone to have problems there.But, for those of you who enjoy surreal adventures and excitement, this is the trip to take! ~ Sharon Carr
Join us May 18th through May 26th, 2017.
To book your trip go to Sharon Carr Travel or call 1-800-648-4856 or 972-233-3300.
The price is…
- Per person based on double/triple occupancy$3999
- Per person based on single occupancy$4799
*Taxes and fuel surcharges subject to change prior to departure of tour. Any increases will be noted in the final payment invoice.
The price includes…
- Roundtrip economy class air from DFW to Lima Peru
- Roundtrip transfers
- Motorcoach tour throughout with professional guides
- First class hotels throughout with private facitilites
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Audio headsets throughout tour to enhance your sightseeing experiences
- 7 full breakfasts, 2 lunches (including “Be my Guest”)
- 4 dinners
The price does not include…
- Meals other than specified.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Gratuities to guides and drivers.
- Airline baggage fees.