Have all the blenders and panini presses you need? Couples are finding gifts beyond Bed, Bath & Beyond.
PureWow has noticed a trend for gift registration and added a few of their own suggestions.
- Etsy: It’s the perfect one-stop shopping experience for folks who don’t have cookie cutter taste in cookie cutters … or anything else.
- MOMA: New York’s Museum of Modern Art offers plenty of items to decorate in the classiest ways possible – for less than a trip to the Big Apple.
- Domino’s: Couples who want a cheesy start to married life can register for gift packages redeemable at any of the chain’s locations.
- SoulCycle: Packed on a few pounds eating honeymoon resort food? Ask friends to foot the bill for couples’ classes at the popular exercise spot.
- AirBnB: You can extend the honeymoon – or take a second trip – with gift cards worth $100, $300 or $500 to put toward a few nights at any location.
Where would you like to register that’s off the beaten wedding path?