Blake Powers’ “9 #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW”
- Texas Rangers vs. Seattle Mariners – 6:05pm – Globe Life Park
- Chicago & The Doobie Bros. at Starplex Pavilion
- Boz Scaggs & Michael McDonald at Winstar World Casino
- Summer Block Party at Dallas Arts District – per their Facebook page, “The Dallas Arts District is closing the streets for the annual Summer Block Party with Crow Collection of Asian Art, Dallas Museum of Art, Nasher Sculpture Center, and Klyde Warren Park. This family-friendly event features live concerts, guided tours, local brews, movie screenings and much more. Summer Block Party is FREE and lasts until midnight.”
Fridays – Sept. 1
- Grapevine Texas Summer Blast 2017 – Friday Night Fireworks – their website notes, “Celebrate the end of Summerblast with the spectacular fireworks show over Lake Grapevine. You bring your family and we’ll bring the fun! Be sure and download the special music to go along with this year’s show.Time: 9:30 p.m.
Location: Lake Grapevine
- Operation Kindness – according to their website, is having “a homecoming event for its “furry alumni” – dogs and cats adopted from the no-kill shelter – and the families who adopted them, and an open house for the public. Learn more about Operation Kindness and enjoy complimentary refreshments, lunch from the grill, tours of the campus and more.
- Dallas Yoga Fest at Renaissance Richardson Hotel – according to their website, “Be a part of International Yoga Day, a world-wide celebration of yoga, where the Ancient Science meets modern times At Dallas YogaFest. The goal of Dallas Yoga Festival is to support healthy lifestyle for people of all ages through the science of yoga as well as related and complimentary health fields. Dallas Yoga Fest is brought to you by JKYog, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
- Texas Rangers vs. Seattle Mariners – 3:05pm – Globe Life Park
- Texas Rangers vs. Seattle Mariners – 1:05pm – Globe Life Park
Enjoy the weekend while listening to 98.7K-LUV!