98.7K-LUV’s Blake Powers’ “9 #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW”
- Boston/Joan Jett & The Blackhearts at Starplex Pavilion
- Friday Night Drags and Fireworks Show at Texas Motor Speedway – according to their website, “Friday Night Drags is heads up, street style drag racing. Racing is held on the one-eighth-mile pit road and the events are open to any automobile and any driver. Gates open nightly at 6:00 p.m. Drag Racing or Show-N-Shine entry fee is $20. Spectator entry is $10 per adult and $5 per child at gate 6. Parking is free outside gate 6 in the PSL lot or $20 for infield parking. BYOC – bring your own cooler, just remember no glass!”
Friday & Saturday
- T.D. Jakes MegaFest Village Expo at Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center Dallas – continues, and according to their website, “The Expo is a place where ministries and businesses have the opportunity to showcase their products, goods, and services to the general public. Centered in the middle of a bustling expo hall, the Expo is free to the public. The stage plays host to diverse activities, from workshops and empowerment sessions to special performances and interactive fun!”
Fridays – Sept. 1
- Grapevine Texas Summer Blast 2017 – Friday Night Fireworks – their website notes, “Celebrate the end of Summerblast with the spectacular fireworks show over Lake Grapevine. You bring your family and we’ll bring the fun! Be sure and download the special music to go along with this year’s show.Time: 9:30 p.m.
Location: Lake Grapevine
Saturdays – Aug. 26
- Outlaw Music Festival Tour with Willie Nelson and Family, The Avett Brothers Sheryl Crow and more at Starplex Pavilion
Sundays – Sept. 3
- The City of Dallas & 98.7K-LUV’s “Red, White & Boom On The Bridge” presented by Mrs. Baird’s Bread – 6-10pm at the Felix H. Lozada Sr. Gateway – Ronald Kirk Bridge & Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge. Entertainment, food, music… and yes… FIREWORKS!!!
- The Texas Rangers vs. Boston Red Sox – Globe Life Park – 7:05pm
Enjoy the 4th of July weekend while listening to 98.7K-LUV!