Latest GRAMMY News
- Taylor Swift's Grammys Speech Should Shut Kanye West Up Forever Taylor Swift is now the first woman to win a Grammy for Album of the Year twice! As if she needs an award to prove she's talented.
- GRAMMY Winners 2016: See the Full List See who won all the awards on music's biggest night.
- 7-Year-Old Boy Donates His Entire Piggy Bank To A Vandalized Mosque With everything that's going on in this country, most recently the attack on Paris, we need more people like Jack Swanson in this world.
- 2016 GRAMMY Awards to Be Held on Monday, Feb. 15 The ceremony will be held on a Monday rather than its usual Sunday.
- Another Earthquake Hits Irving Yes, just when you thought the tremors were gone for good. According to one of our listeners, who called in this morning, another earthquake has hit Irving. Shortly after her phone call, twitter starting blowing up letting us know. Some as far...
- Bobbi Kristina's Neighbors Called Police Week Before She Was Found Unconscious in Bathtub: Report On the third anniversary of Whitney Houston's death, more news related to the days before Bobbi Kristina was found unconscious in her bathtub are being revealed.
- Taylor Swift Gets Cornered At The Grammys By Nancy O'Dell I think I’ve found the most awkward moment from the Grammys. Yep, it's way worse than Kanye West interrupting Beck on stage as he accepted his Grammy for Album of the Year. This little gem comes from the red carpet interviews with...
- Rihanna, Paul McCartney and Kanye West Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' at the GRAMMYs The song was only released days ago, but Rihanna's collaboration with Kanye West and Paul McCartney got its first public performance on the 57th Annual GRAMMYs.
- Usher Pays Tribute to Stevie Wonder on the GRAMMYs with 'If It's Magic' In a few nights, the GRAMMYs will put on a huge all-star tribute to Stevie Wonder, but they started it off a bit early at the 57th Annual GRAMMYs with a performance by Usher.
- AC/DC Rock the GRAMMYs with Opening Medley Performance The performance kicked off the GRAMMYs as one of over 20 performances throughout the evening.