Latest GRAMMY News
- Another Earthquake Hits Irving Yes, just when you thought the tremors were gone for good. According to one of our listeners, who called in this morning, another earthquake has hit Irving. Shortly after her phone call, twitter starting blowing up letting us know. Some as far...
- Bobbi Kristina's Neighbors Called Police Week Before She Was Found Unconscious in Bathtub: Report On the third anniversary of Whitney Houston's death, more news related to the days before Bobbi Kristina was found unconscious in her bathtub are being revealed.
- Taylor Swift Gets Cornered At The Grammys By Nancy O'Dell I think I’ve found the most awkward moment from the Grammys. Yep, it's way worse than Kanye West interrupting Beck on stage as he accepted his Grammy for Album of the Year. This little gem comes from the red carpet interviews with...
- Rihanna, Paul McCartney and Kanye West Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' at the GRAMMYs The song was only released days ago, but Rihanna's collaboration with Kanye West and Paul McCartney got its first public performance on the 57th Annual GRAMMYs.
- Usher Pays Tribute to Stevie Wonder on the GRAMMYs with 'If It's Magic' In a few nights, the GRAMMYs will put on a huge all-star tribute to Stevie Wonder, but they started it off a bit early at the 57th Annual GRAMMYs with a performance by Usher.
- AC/DC Rock the GRAMMYs with Opening Medley Performance The performance kicked off the GRAMMYs as one of over 20 performances throughout the evening.
- Beyoncé Surpasses Aretha Franklin as Woman with Second-Most GRAMMY Awards She's already the most nominated female in GRAMMY history—and on Sunday, Beyoncé came one step closer to doing the same in the winners category, too.
- St. Vincent the First Solo Female to Win Best Alternative Music Grammy Since 1991 Really?
- GRAMMY Winners 2015: See the Full List See the full list of winners at this year's GRAMMYs.
- Taylor Swift Has Chosen Her Date to the GRAMMYs & It's Probably Not You as all of us save one now know that we are not Taylor Swift's date to the GRAMMYs