July 25th, 1964: The Beatles’ album, “A Hard Day’s Night” hits #1 on the U.S. charts. On the same day the single hits #1 on the British charts.
Newsweek must have hopped in their Delorean and speed off at 88 MPH, because their current issue is a blast from the past. Their current Mad Men issue turns back the clock to 1965.
Let’s hop back in the KLUV Hot Tub Time Machine…and set it to January 1965!
Micky Dolenz, best known for his role as lead singer for The Monkees, will release his “King For A Day” album on August 31, 2010.
1965 [lastfm]The Rolling Stones[/lastfm] get their first U.S. gold record for “Satisfaction.” 1975 [lastfm]Paul McCartney[/lastfm] has his fourth post-Beatles number-one hit, “Listen to What the Man Said.” 1976 [lastfm]Deep Purple[/lastfm] breaks up. They’ll re-form in […]
- Dallas Arboretum With Kraig... Sigel's 5-11-13 Lone Star Park Mother's Day... Observer Iron Fork 5-8-13
- Central Market 5-4-13 El Chico For Cinco de Mayo... Sigel's 5-4-13 Sigel's 5-3-13
- Central Market Royal 4-27-13 Shred Day Dallas 2013 Sigel's Addison 4-25-13 Sigel's Addison 4-20-13
- Earth Day Dallas 4-21-13 Vandergriff Honda 4-20-13 Arboretum 4-16-14 Lone Star Park 4-14-13
- Blink-182 Plans Auction To Assist Oklahoma Tornado Survivors: cbsloc.al/10jspz1 39 minutes ago
- Storm-chasing member of @ShinyToyGuns sees Oklahoma hometown destroyed by #tornado: bit.ly/1a6rlTq 1 hour ago
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Curator Remembers Ray Manzarek: cbsloc.al/168ntF3 9 hours ago
- We K-Luv U @YouthquakerMimi Find Out what happened today in their history > cbsloc.al/YAhmPp RT: Forever love Beatles Wednesdays. 11 hours ago
- "Pot" Belly Pigs cbsloc.al/14QS7OA 13 hours ago