Def Leppard guitarist Vivian Campbell has announced he has been battling Hodgkin’s Lymphoma for several months. In a post made to Def Leppard’s website, Campbell addressed his diagnosis and chemotherapy treatment. He writes, “I feel […]
Throughout 2013, we’re celebrating classic albums that are reaching their 50th, 40th and 30th anniversaries. Over the weekend, Def Leppard’s classic Pyromania turned 30. Here, we take a look at the album and its story. The […]
Tuesday (November 27) marks 70 years since the birth of Jimi Hendrix, the man who changed electric guitar and rock’n'roll forever. For the past few weeks, CBS Local has discussed the man’s impact with musicians who came after him, his peers, and even one of his main inspirations. Everyone felt his influence, whether it was on their guitar playing, or their singing. Some even found a new direction for their life thanks to Jimi.
Sadly, the history of rock is littered with tales of immense talent being snuffed by addiction to lethal narcotics. Here is our breakdown of 10 of the worst-case scenarios when rock stars got mixed up with hard drugs and lost.
Just in time for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month (November), Def Leppard’s Phil Collen presented the Gerson Institute with a check for $20,000 to aid the organization’s cancer treatment efforts.
Def Leppard recently spoke with CBS Local about Jimi Hendrix, and guitarist Phil Collen called him “the ultimate rock guitar player, the most amazing guitar player of all time.” Singer Joe Elliott, meanwhile, marveled at Hendrix’s abilities as a singer.
The custom guitar that Def Leppard’s Phil Collen has played throughout this summer’s Rock of Ages Tour is heading to the auction block to raise money for cancer research.
A casual Def Leppard fan going to the iTunes store to download songs by the legendary hard rock band would likely be disappointed: their classic albums, including Pyromania, Hysteria, and Adrenalize, are all absent from the online retailer, due to business disagreements with their former record label, Universal Music.
Rock Of Ages opens today, featuring songs by a number of ‘80s stars including Pat Benatar, Foreigner and Twisted Sister. Unlike the Broadway show of the same name (which the movie is based on), the […]
Summer’s here, which means the time is right for dancing in the seats (or on the lawn, if you’re on a tight budget) under the stars. As the temperature rises, rock, pop and country tours […]
- Sony TV At Best Buy Grapevine... Friday Night Drags - TMS... Huey Lewis & The News... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA...
- New Dallas Stars Logo &... Allen Summer Sounds 6-3-13 Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour... Smart Car 5-25-13
- Lone Star Park 5-24-13 Dallas Arboretum With Kraig... Sigel's 5-11-13 Lone Star Park Mother's Day...
- Observer Iron Fork 5-8-13 Central Market 5-4-13 El Chico For Cinco de Mayo... Sigel's 5-4-13
- OMG!!! Debbie Gibson Was Here!!! OMG!!! cbsloc.al/11O1H23 4 hours ago
- Don't Put Your Finger In The Gas Tank cbsloc.al/11LdD3o 6 hours ago
- John Voight Loves Babysitting cbsloc.al/11L9BIx 6 hours ago
- Jody's Pick Of The Day cbsloc.al/16g3jF0 7 hours ago
- Divorce By Text & Your Morning Links! cbsloc.al/12URBCO 7 hours ago