I think it’s safe to say, that everybody likes Sinbad. He’s just a really cool guy…smooth even.
We are huge fans of John C. McGinley!!! From Office Space to Scrubs and now, 42!
Christopher Titus stopped by the show this morning!
He’s a comedian, an actor, and probably the best impressionist of all-time!
Heck yeah!!! You know him as Reverend Jim from Taxi…
Of course you are!!! And today is your lucky day…
The one and only Richard Lewis stopped by the show!!!
Johnny Depp may already be a superstar actor and guitarist, but now he’s adding publishing executive to his resume. Depp has just announced his literary imprint with top publisher HarperCollins,
Former NFL star and actor Alex Karras died Wednesday at his Los Angeles home at age 77.
Simon Pegg does it all…literally!!!
- Dallas Arboretum With Kraig... Sigel's 5-11-13 Lone Star Park Mother's Day... Observer Iron Fork 5-8-13
- Central Market 5-4-13 El Chico For Cinco de Mayo... Sigel's 5-4-13 Sigel's 5-3-13
- Central Market Royal 4-27-13 Shred Day Dallas 2013 Sigel's Addison 4-25-13 Sigel's Addison 4-20-13
- Earth Day Dallas 4-21-13 Vandergriff Honda 4-20-13 Arboretum 4-16-14 Lone Star Park 4-14-13
- .@blakeshelton planning a benefit concert for #Oklahoma #tornado victims: bit.ly/18leTju 6 hours ago
- .@TimTebow has a fan in…Chuck Norris: cbsloc.al/ZggJC1 7 hours ago
- Need a new book for summer? @LWeisberger @ClaireCookwrite @101Dreamslist & @maryalicemonroe have you covered cbsloc.al/10Stj4c 8 hours ago
- RT @JackFMDFW: Butt-Dial Busts Car Burglars: cbsloc.al/14yVJFe #DumbCriminals 10 hours ago
- Aretha Franklin Postpones Tour To July >>> cbsloc.al/14VeYbR 11 hours ago