Bob Dylan has announced the launch of the AmericanaramA Festival of Music tour, and he’s taking a few choice acts with him across the United States and Canada. (And yes, the last A is supposed […]
Bob Dylan’s prolific career has garnered him 10 Grammy Awards, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the National Medal of Arts, France’s Commandeur des Arts et des Lettres and even a Pulitzer Prize. Now, the rock […]
January 20th, 1964: Today is the day America received “Meet the Beatles,” the first Beatles album on Capitol Records. The album peaked at #1 and remained on the Billboard charts for 69 weeks.
When The Lumineers attended the GRAMMY Nominations concert last month in Nashville there were a few clues that led them to believe they might receive a nomination. “We were at the nominations ceremony and we […]
As 2012 comes to a close, we’re revisiting the year’s biggest stories through the lens of some of our station’s biggest artists. Status: His voice may not be what it once was, but it’s not […]
Just in time for the holidays, we’re offering brief takes on some of 2012′s best books for music fans. THE BOOK: 101 Essential Rock Records AUTHOR: Jeff Gold, plus essays and “as-told-to” contributions from David […]
“So, here they are siting next to me on a sofa, and Mick was telling me what he wanted in a producer. And Keith was telling me why he didn’t want a producer! And they would not yield the conversation to each other. It might have been ten minutes — it was probably five — but they both talked at the same time and would not yield to the other guy!”
Really, everything you need to know on the subject of love and heartache can be taught by listening to Dylan.
“From the time I was 14, all I wanted to do was play bass for Bob Dylan! And when I became a producer, I thought, ‘If I could produce Bob Dylan, that’d be incredible!’ And then it actually happened. The odds of that happening, man, are like, absurd! But the universe came together, and there I was, with Bob Dylan!”
The theme of this year’s nominations could be taken in a number of ways, but when you look at the contenders up for all-powerful Album of the Year category, one thing is certain: it’s the year of the underdogs and the newcomers.
- Dallas Arboretum With Kraig... Sigel's 5-11-13 Lone Star Park Mother's Day... Observer Iron Fork 5-8-13
- Central Market 5-4-13 El Chico For Cinco de Mayo... Sigel's 5-4-13 Sigel's 5-3-13
- Central Market Royal 4-27-13 Shred Day Dallas 2013 Sigel's Addison 4-25-13 Sigel's Addison 4-20-13
- Earth Day Dallas 4-21-13 Vandergriff Honda 4-20-13 Arboretum 4-16-14 Lone Star Park 4-14-13
- John Fogerty On A CCR Reunion: 'It’s A Possibility In The Future' >>> cbsloc.al/16MoHoI 1 hour ago
- RT @CBS11Larry: Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Kaufman and Van Zandt County until 5:45pm. cbsloc.al/qGFQzF #TXWX 2 hours ago
- Ted Nugent's Brother Speaks Out About Gun Control: 'The NRA Has It Wrong' >>> cbsloc.al/12Tcnhh 2 hours ago
- From The Doors To X, Ray Manzarek’s Legacy – In His Own Words >>> cbsloc.al/13FeLXR 3 hours ago
- Amazing Video of a dog being found under rubble during a survivor interview in Moore, OK >>> cbsloc.al/12SIJZw 4 hours ago