When the announcement came in January that there would be no more original Dr. Pepper out of Dublin, a piece of our Texas childhood disappeared. The good news is they’re making new soft drinks at the same plant using real sugar. Who knew that ‘real sugar’ would ever be considered such a luxury?
- Sony TV At Best Buy Grapevine... Friday Night Drags - TMS... Huey Lewis & The News... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA...
- New Dallas Stars Logo &... Allen Summer Sounds 6-3-13 Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour... Smart Car 5-25-13
- Lone Star Park 5-24-13 Dallas Arboretum With Kraig... Sigel's 5-11-13 Lone Star Park Mother's Day...
- Observer Iron Fork 5-8-13 Central Market 5-4-13 El Chico For Cinco de Mayo... Sigel's 5-4-13
- Don't Put Your Finger In The Gas Tank cbsloc.al/11LdD3o 10 minutes ago
- John Voight Loves Babysitting cbsloc.al/11L9BIx 42 minutes ago
- Jody's Pick Of The Day cbsloc.al/16g3jF0 1 hour ago
- Divorce By Text & Your Morning Links! cbsloc.al/12URBCO 1 hour ago
- .@JackJohnson says his new album is ‘the Most Un-Punk Rock Thing You’ve Ever Heard’: bit.ly/13OQTDU 11 hours ago