When the announcement came in January that there would be no more original Dr. Pepper out of Dublin, a piece of our Texas childhood disappeared. The good news is they’re making new soft drinks at the same plant using real sugar. Who knew that ‘real sugar’ would ever be considered such a luxury?
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
7UP is getting an extensive makeover, the Wall Street Journal reports.
- Sony TV At Best Buy Grapevine... Friday Night Drags - TMS... Huey Lewis & The News... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA...
- New Dallas Stars Logo &... Allen Summer Sounds 6-3-13 Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour... Smart Car 5-25-13
- Lone Star Park 5-24-13 Dallas Arboretum With Kraig... Sigel's 5-11-13 Lone Star Park Mother's Day...
- Observer Iron Fork 5-8-13 Central Market 5-4-13 El Chico For Cinco de Mayo... Sigel's 5-4-13
- #Ohio Police Chief calls out criminals of all shapes and sizes on #Facebook: cbsloc.al/126tFos 3 hours ago
- #Truelove still exists! Couple married 61 years, pair dies within hours of each other: cbsloc.al/17dPQSJ 4 hours ago
- #RingoStarr Debuts ‘Peace & Love’ Exhibit At The Grammy Museum: cbsloc.al/12qPhly 5 hours ago
- .@tompetty Fans Blame Venue For Show Cut Short, Band Confirms Ticket Refunds: cbsloc.al/13IC6sS 6 hours ago
- Inside The Music Of #StephenKing’s ‘#UnderTheDome’ Miniseries: cbsloc.al/196Hxp1 8 hours ago