Sometimes it’s hard working all the time. Rebekah and Jenny saw all these kids out on spring break and got a little jealous. So they decided to bring a little spring break to KLUV. Chugging […]
David Cassidy, who is best known for portraying Keith Partridge in the 70′s musical/sitcom The Partridge Family, is making a return to TV. Broadway World is reporting that Cassidy is set to guest star on […]
Grammys, shammys. (Obviously, I’ll watch them later.) I’m all about The Walking Dead tonight! The second half of season 3 starts tonight and 8PM on AMC.
More and more people are becoming addicted to Facebook. One girl and her father have planned to attack this addiction with money. Digital Trends is reporting that Rachel and Paul Baier from Wellesley, Massachusetts have […]
But what do they know anyway.
Santa is not just a one trick pony (or Reindeer). Santa does the jobs of a dozen or so different people, maybe some for a little less time than the average employee with the same […]
I was very sad to hear of the passing of Zig Ziglar this morning. Anyone growing up in DFW and even across the country remembers his larger than life persona and Texas-shaped swimming pool. He […]
Hey, Facebook: mind your own beeswax.
In case you have been living under a rock for the past three months, it has come out that Lance Armstrong was in fact using performance enhancing drugs for his seven Tour de France victories. […]
One icon already rebuilt! I noticed this while passing through Lakewood the other night. It just hadn’t been the same without the glow.
- Prince Harry Is Smitten! cbsloc.al/14wrIFF 26 minutes ago
- .@fleetwoodmac Says they actually all love each other >>> cbsloc.al/10qh57c #whodathought 1 hour ago
- .@SaraBareilles dances like nobody's watching in new video #iambraveenough: cbsloc.al/129ijCb 1 hour ago
- We Need Fill Dirt cbsloc.al/12rKEVQ 2 hours ago
- Mickey Mantle's Family Says Hall Of Famer Never Used Corked Bats: cbsloc.al/18IIfcI 2 hours ago