The Global Citizen Festival in New York City was an event with a stated goal to “Celebrate the progress made in fighting extreme poverty, secure financial commitments for tackling extreme poverty and disease, and mobilise thousands of ambassadors for change.” But festival headliner Neill Young made sure that this wasn’t your average televised money and awareness raising concert: when he and Crazy Horse played “F***in’ Up,” it took the event straight into PG-13 (or R) territory.
Tomorrow afternoon the Global Citizen Festival will bring top artists and 60,000 rock fans to New York City’s Central Park for the Global Citizen Festival, a massive, free ticketed advocacy concert that will put the movement to end extreme poverty in the headlines.
Information on how to get tickets is available at Global Citizen’s website: you can earn tickets by “learning, sharing and taking action against global poverty.” Three points gets you into a drawing to win a pair of tickets to the festival. There are also limited V.I.P. tickets available that you can purchase.
- Sony TV At Best Buy Grapevine... Friday Night Drags - TMS... Huey Lewis & The News... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA...
- New Dallas Stars Logo &... Allen Summer Sounds 6-3-13 Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour... Smart Car 5-25-13
- Lone Star Park 5-24-13 Dallas Arboretum With Kraig... Sigel's 5-11-13 Lone Star Park Mother's Day...
- Observer Iron Fork 5-8-13 Central Market 5-4-13 El Chico For Cinco de Mayo... Sigel's 5-4-13
- John's Rock N Roll Diary: Sir Paul's Bonnaroo Set List >>> cbsloc.al/19gl5Kg 1 hour ago
- I Can't Believe It's Been 6 Years... cbsloc.al/11vNkPV 5 hours ago
- KLUV Morning Choir - For What It's Worth cbsloc.al/15fNv2J 8 hours ago
- KLUV Morning Choir - Hashtag cbsloc.al/13Q2nHo 9 hours ago
- Deporting Squirrels cbsloc.al/10tgnII 9 hours ago