Nicolas Cage released a new movie over the weekend, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, while promoting it someone asked him if he was a vampire. Mr. Cage’s response may surprise you.
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kim Kardashian[/lastfm] & Kris Humphries: kaput after 72 days…that’s bad, but it’s nowhere near a record when it comes to short celebrity marriages…
Peter Falk – best known as doddering “Detective Columbo” – has just died:
- Sony TV At Best Buy Grapevine... Friday Night Drags - TMS... Huey Lewis & The News... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA...
- New Dallas Stars Logo &... Allen Summer Sounds 6-3-13 Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour... Smart Car 5-25-13
- Lone Star Park 5-24-13 Dallas Arboretum With Kraig... Sigel's 5-11-13 Lone Star Park Mother's Day...
- Observer Iron Fork 5-8-13 Central Market 5-4-13 El Chico For Cinco de Mayo... Sigel's 5-4-13
- #Ohio Police Chief calls out criminals of all shapes and sizes on #Facebook: cbsloc.al/126tFos 5 hours ago
- #Truelove still exists! Couple married 61 years, pair dies within hours of each other: cbsloc.al/17dPQSJ 6 hours ago
- #RingoStarr Debuts ‘Peace & Love’ Exhibit At The Grammy Museum: cbsloc.al/12qPhly 8 hours ago
- .@tompetty Fans Blame Venue For Show Cut Short, Band Confirms Ticket Refunds: cbsloc.al/13IC6sS 9 hours ago
- Inside The Music Of #StephenKing’s ‘#UnderTheDome’ Miniseries: cbsloc.al/196Hxp1 11 hours ago