Traditionally, most people think that anyone running for political office is full of crap, and now one Fort Worth based company is hoping to see some financial gain from that idea.
Aerosmith’s first LP in the last 11 years, Music From Another Dimension, was set to drop August 28th, but front-man Steven Tyler has now revealed it will be pushed back to November 6th. The album will be the band’s first LP since 2001′s Just Push Play.
With the news that Conan O’Brien will start a show on TBS in November, there are going to be a lot of people dubious about his decision and scoffing at his new chosen network.
- Register for your chance at $50 Grand in your hand! >>> cbsloc.al/14VGKZJ 5 hours ago
- Ex-Air Force Lt Colonel Claims He Saw UFO cbsloc.al/12b4Tp0 8 hours ago
- Prince Harry Is Smitten! cbsloc.al/14wrIFF 9 hours ago
- .@fleetwoodmac Says they actually all love each other >>> cbsloc.al/10qh57c #whodathought 10 hours ago
- .@SaraBareilles dances like nobody's watching in new video #iambraveenough: cbsloc.al/129ijCb 10 hours ago