The Beach Boys
With the Beach Boys‘ 50th anniversary tour firmly in the rear-view mirror of their little deuce coupe – and Mike Love effectively ditching his bandmates on the side of the road to drive off on […]
For years, a biopic based on the troubled and triumphant life of the Beach Boys’ creative mastermind, Brian Wilson, has been in the works. Now the film, titled Love & Mercy, is charging full speed ahead, […]
Welcome to Jukebox Jury, our new music debate show where experts face off and a jury of fans decides the winner. THE CASE: After 50 years on the stage, should classic rockers consider hanging it […]
As 2012 comes to a close, we’re revisiting the year’s biggest stories through the lens of some of our station’s biggest artists. Status: Reunited… sort of New Albums Released: One (That’s Why God Made The […]
The theme of this year’s nominations could be taken in a number of ways, but when you look at the contenders up for all-powerful Album of the Year category, one thing is certain: it’s the year of the underdogs and the newcomers.
The new DVD, titled The Beach Boys Live In Concert – 50th Anniversary Tour, features hours of concert footage including tons of the band’s hit songs, album cuts and even some new ones – plus interviews with the boys and much more. Brian Wilson is quoted in the trailer, saying how happy he is that this concert was captured on film “so that everyone, whether you were there or not, will be able to see what an historical event it was.”
Mike Love is fighting back against those have vilified him with claims that he fired original Beach Boys members Brian Wilson, Al Jardine and David Marks. Love has penned a lengthy, pointed and emotional open letter to the Los Angeles Times in an attempt to set the record straight.
In the wake of Love coldly giving the boot to his bandmates, we have to wonder: Is Mike Love the biggest villain in the music world? We explore Love’s legacy of indiscretions and less-than-favorable attributes that suggest as much.
In an exclusive premiere, the Beach Boys share a new version of “Isn’t It Time,” which is jam-packed with even more harmonizing goodness.
While Brian Wilson has stated that he’d like to make another album and continue touring with the Beach Boys’ reunion lineup, it seems that’s not really in the cards for the family band.
- Dallas Arboretum With Kraig... Sigel's 5-11-13 Lone Star Park Mother's Day... Observer Iron Fork 5-8-13
- Central Market 5-4-13 El Chico For Cinco de Mayo... Sigel's 5-4-13 Sigel's 5-3-13
- Central Market Royal 4-27-13 Shred Day Dallas 2013 Sigel's Addison 4-25-13 Sigel's Addison 4-20-13
- Earth Day Dallas 4-21-13 Vandergriff Honda 4-20-13 Arboretum 4-16-14 Lone Star Park 4-14-13
- The rumors are true: Veteran cop admits ticket quota systems is REAL! Story: cbsloc.al/10j69sD 9 hours ago
- Blink-182 Plans Auction To Assist Oklahoma Tornado Survivors: cbsloc.al/10jspz1 10 hours ago
- #Wipeout Is Back!!! cbsloc.al/10TpRuH 11 hours ago
- Does @RKBlack12 Think #Hangover Part III is worth it or should you just drink during it? Find Out >>> cbsloc.al/14YkfiP 12 hours ago
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Curator Remembers Ray Manzarek: cbsloc.al/168ntF3 13 hours ago