Bono appeared on CBS This Morning Thursday (May 16) to talk to host Charlie Rose about activism and music. Bono’s appearance comes on the heels of a new biography, The Frontman: Bono (In the Name of Power) […]
For over five decades, legendary music producer Quincy Jones has lent his talents to some of the most notable songs and albums in history. To recognize his 80th birthday, Jones was honored by many of […]
For the single folks in the room, Valentine’s Day is just cruel. An entire day that rubs in the fact that you’re alone? No thank you. Take the mushy stuff elsewhere, this is not a […]
This weekend, all eyes will be on Beyonce as she takes the stage for the Super Bowl XXXIII Halftime show. She’s the latest in a long line of huge stars to play the event, and […]
It appeared Bono and arachnids didn’t mix when his “Spider-Man” musical had a rough Broadway run, but that didn’t keep a biologist from naming an actual spider species after the U2 singer.
In this edition of What’s That Song, Los Angeles based rock band Shiny Toy Guns took on the task of identifying several GRAMMY Record of the Year winners from the past. It is one of the oldest […]
The TED Conference will be sharing some ideas worth spreading from a pair of rock’n'roll greats in 2013.
Michael Stipe is one of many fellow musicians, actors and designers participating in an auction from Re/Create New York for Hurricane Sandy relief. Others participating include Kanye West, Anne Hathaway, Julianne Moore, Selena Gomez, Marc […]
U2 has always made it worth their fans’ while (and money) to join their fanclub. Last year, they offered a 2 CD box set of live tracks from their recent U2360 tour, called U22, exclusively to fan club members. This year, they’re offering even more performances from that tour, on a single 15-track CD called Edge’s Picks. As the name suggests, the tracklist was selected by U2 guitarist The Edge.
U2 have battled alongside Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (for 2001′s “Elevation” video) and written songs for Batman (“Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me” from the “Batman Forever” soundtrack), but now the Irish rockers will help soundtrack an NBA video game.
- Dallas Arboretum With Kraig... Sigel's 5-11-13 Lone Star Park Mother's Day... Observer Iron Fork 5-8-13
- Central Market 5-4-13 El Chico For Cinco de Mayo... Sigel's 5-4-13 Sigel's 5-3-13
- Central Market Royal 4-27-13 Shred Day Dallas 2013 Sigel's Addison 4-25-13 Sigel's Addison 4-20-13
- Earth Day Dallas 4-21-13 Vandergriff Honda 4-20-13 Arboretum 4-16-14 Lone Star Park 4-14-13
- John Fogerty On A CCR Reunion: 'It’s A Possibility In The Future' >>> cbsloc.al/16MoHoI 3 hours ago
- RT @CBS11Larry: Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Kaufman and Van Zandt County until 5:45pm. cbsloc.al/qGFQzF #TXWX 4 hours ago
- Ted Nugent's Brother Speaks Out About Gun Control: 'The NRA Has It Wrong' >>> cbsloc.al/12Tcnhh 4 hours ago
- From The Doors To X, Ray Manzarek’s Legacy – In His Own Words >>> cbsloc.al/13FeLXR 5 hours ago
- Amazing Video of a dog being found under rubble during a survivor interview in Moore, OK >>> cbsloc.al/12SIJZw 6 hours ago